Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 12-10-2005, 02:31 AM   #1
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
This is a silly question.....

How do you get the graphics that you add to your signature to line up side by side. If you add a graphic and want to add a 'banner' next to it in your signature, the signature box is already full. Thanks for the answer which I know will be along shortly because you guys are so great.

jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 04:03 AM   #2
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Judy
The signature box never gets full you can just keep adding (look at Glenns). You can center or align left or right. Bracket at front of word center, forward slash and bracket at end. Also if your graphic is larger than the space next to something it may go down to the next line. But you can put something next to your Christmas ball. If you want to put a border at the bottom just center it. Wish you were here so I could show you.
Happy trails.........................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 05:43 AM   #3
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
I wish I was there, too, Sue, so I could take advantage of your good instructions. I see that things can be lined up next to one another but that's what I don't know how to do. I'll have to take another look at the signature box. Thanks.

Well, Sue, as you can see I added the little Three Kings next to the snow globe, but I don't think I did it the conventional way. I added the IMG (copy/paste from Tinypic) and then back spaced. It worked! I think I still need a computer lession.
Old 12-10-2005, 05:53 AM   #4
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Judy, Like Sue said "The signature box is never full" at least I haven't been able to fill it. From what I can see I could build an entire website in that signature box.

Putting images side by side is also simple. Within my signature there are 6 seperate images in the line with the Smiley opening gifts, the Christmas tree, the Smiley w/blue gift, Smiley shaking gift, Santa and the fireplace.

If you want to stack images simply hit the Enter key after each image.

You can even make them align to the right.

If there is something specific you want to do and can't figure out just ask. I am always happy to help out a fellow MOCer. If you desire send me a PM or Email.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 08:09 AM   #5
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
There you go, Glenn.....showing off again. I think I've got something else to work on now.
Old 12-10-2005, 08:33 AM   #6
c5racer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #444
I noticed some people had their dog in their signature. Cat saw it and wanted her picture in ours.
c5racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 08:49 AM   #7
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Cute Pete, your kitty is beautiful. Judy, I love your little wisemen. You did a good job getting them on there.
Happy trails.......................
Old 12-10-2005, 10:46 AM   #8
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Thanks, Sue. Pure luck, I think. Thanks for your help. Wish we could get together for the holidays. Sure do miss everybody we met at the rally.
Old 12-10-2005, 12:33 PM   #9
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Judy
Us too. You get a feeling of family and it seems like the holidays are when you should be with family. I just hope we get to see you guys again. We will see a lot of the folks in May but we will miss you. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Happy trails.............................
Old 12-10-2005, 01:52 PM   #10
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Thanks for the kind words, Sue. Lord willing we may be around California way in 2007. We'll have to plan to meet. Maybe Quartzite will be calling our name. Do you go there?
Old 12-10-2005, 04:07 PM   #11
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Judy, Quartzite was on our agenda until we realized we had prior committments (like a granddaughter's wedding, duh and daughter's installation as State President of their trade organization) so we had to postpone this year but swore we would make it in 2007. It will be the end of January as we have to go to daughter's conference first. You could always come and spend a week or two in Hemet. We have a lot of snowbirds here in the winter. And we are close to Palm Springs and San Diego.
Happy trails............................