Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2022 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2022, 09:52 AM   #1
kroskes
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #27204
COVID

Happy Monday everyone!

I hope by now you all have reached your home base and are relaxing or if you are still traveling, you are having an amazing time seeing God’s amazing countryside!

Now the hard part, please know that this has taken me quite a few days to get the courage to write this post.

Please know that I am in no way upset or mad, actually I have been praying for everyone. I understand the last couple days of our amazing MOC rally, that there was a number of people who tested positive for COVID. For those that tested positive I pray that it is a mild case and you recover quickly.

So here is the hard question… Would it be possible to know of our members who unfortunately came down with it so we know whether or not we have been in contact with them and have been exposed.

Again I am “not trying to call anybody out “, that is not my intention here. As you know, this is not something that is going to go away anytime soon, or at all.

If you would like to post on this thread, or send me a private message, that would be greatly appreciated.

May God get you through this and bring you back to better health.

Old 09-19-2022, 10:09 AM   #2
jimcol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7992
Send a message via AIM to jimcol Send a message via MSN to jimcol
I respect your right to ask the question but don't understand what we will gain from the response. We don't know everybody we have contact with in the grocery store, filling station, or church. I think people worry too much about who they have been exposed to rather than what their body is telling them. Per my physician, "If you feel symptoms get tested and then act accordingly. If you are not experiencing symptoms quit worrying and get on with living your life."
Old 09-19-2022, 03:59 PM   #3
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
If you tested positive for Covid at the Rally and you would like to communicate that to the Kroskes, feel free to PM them directly. Just click on their name in the left pane of the first post here in this thread. Clicking on the name presents an option to PM them.

Closed Thread