Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2021 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 05-06-2021, 05:01 PM   #1
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
North American Rally UPDATE 5/8

Here is a brief update on the state of the 2021 MOC 17th Annual North American Fall Rally. We recently met with our Wagon Master Team in Goshen, Indiana to continue our plans for the rally. As a result of our meeting, we have great news to share with all the MOC members!

We fully intend on having the rally starting on Thursday, September 9th and with departure being on Thursday, September 16th. Early arrival days will be Tuesday and Wednesday, September 7th, and 8th. The rally will be held at the Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds in Goshen, Indiana. The team is totally committed to making our rally SAFE and FUN for all. Our plans must include complying with all COVID-19 restrictions and guidelines that the State of Indiana and the Elkhart County Health Department have in place at the time of our rally. We will need all attendees to adhere to the COVID -19 protocol for a successful rally.

We hope to open registration within the last two weeks of May.

Additional information will be released prior to registration going live.

Please be watching for more updates on the MOC forum.

Be Safe! Be Kind!

Your 2021 Wagon Masters,
Richard and Marilyn Dube

2020 GMC 3500 Crew Cab Dually
Marilynd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 11:31 AM   #2
Harlow
Established Member

M.O.C. #22078
Thanks so much! A group of us are already planning to attend and were wondering if there is a way we can be close to one another? How would we go about planning something like this?
M.O.C. #22078
https:\\harlowtrips.com
Harlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 09:47 AM   #3
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlow View Post
Thanks so much! A group of us are already planning to attend and were wondering if there is a way we can be close to one another? How would we go about planning something like this?
Hi Rich and Sharon,

Glad you and your friends are planning to attend the rally. Sorry, but we do not take buddy requests because of all the planning of the fairgrounds and sites.

See you in the fall.
Marilyn
Old 05-11-2021, 10:23 AM   #4
onewire 232
Established Member

M.O.C. #22256
Does anybody know what the latest covid rules are?
onewire 232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 07:11 AM   #5
Annaoinga
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #15850
I spoke to someone in customer relations yesterday and she said the state is lifting restrictions so we should be back to normal I would hope by Sep.
Annaoinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 08:40 AM   #6
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
The State of Indiana might be lifting restrictions BUT it is up to the fairgrounds and Elkhart County Department of Health on whether their restrictions will be upgraded, stay the same or worsen. Also Customer Service for Keystone has nothing to do with the restrictions for the Rally. The Wagon Master Team along with the fairground administration, Keystone Montana, and Thor Industries have the say in whether there will be restrictions and what those restrictions will be for the National Fall Rally and if it will take place. Please be calm and hope for the best and that things will smooth out by September so MOC can hold their Rally! Keep your fingers crossed and pray things will improve over the next three months!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 08:06 AM   #7
Pugtracker
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12009
Looking for Montana Rally registration??
Pugtracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 10:46 AM   #8
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugtracker View Post
Looking for Montana Rally registration??
Go down a few Threads to the 5/19 Update - https://www.montanaowners.com/forums...ad.php?t=84220

Carl n Susan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 05:12 AM   #9
DVess
Established Member

M.O.C. #26260
Good morning Marilyn. Do you think the rally will really happen? The dates are really getting close. We, like many others, are delaying our travel plans for Fall until we know about the rally. I understand Indiana’s covid numbers are dropping. Not trying to be a pest. I know you have a tough job.
DVess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 09:42 AM   #10
Route66Rambler
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #23433
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVess View Post
Good morning Marilyn. Do you think the rally will really happen? The dates are really getting close. We, like many others, are delaying our travel plans for Fall until we know about the rally. I understand Indiana’s covid numbers are dropping. Not trying to be a pest. I know you have a tough job.
We are thinking the same thing. We need to nail down overnight locations or change our plans altogether. With campgrounds filling up planning needs to happen soon. We are still working and only get a set amount of vacation a year and need to plan.
I hope there are updates soon.
Route66Rambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 11:14 AM   #11
MOODY
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #24936
QUESTION
Can you still attend the Rally WITHOUT a reservation from this website. Can you stay at a hotel/RV Park outside the Rally and attend or must you be registered ?

Kevin & Pat Moody
2020 Montana 3701LK, Legacy Package, Satellite, Solar, Generator, 2019 Ford F350 Dually, BD5F Trailer Saver, 12' Trailer with Kayak Rack, Polaris General XP 4 1000
MOODY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 12:00 PM   #12
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVess View Post
See this post.
https://www.montanaowners.com/forums...89#post1223889
Old 06-10-2021, 12:13 PM   #13
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOODY View Post
QUESTION
Can you still attend the Rally WITHOUT a reservation from this website. Can you stay at a hotel/RV Park outside the Rally and attend or must you be registered ?
No, you can not attend the Rally without a reservation through this forum. Everyone attending must be registered. If you have any further questions, please Private Message (PM) me or Richard.
Old 06-13-2021, 09:11 AM   #14
DVess
Established Member

M.O.C. #26260
Thanks for your hard work, perseverance and patience.
DVess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 07:18 PM   #15
Pugtracker
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12009
I understand covid really mess things up! But I just stayed two weeks at the fairgrounds and a rally was going on while I was there and my neighbors in a forest river fifth wheel said there rally was all set and they were registered with 600 people going. So not sure why they are all set . Could be a miscommunication with them and me. The fair is in full planning and the there were other events going on such as the repitle exhibit, sheep shows, fishing derby and horse events. Not complaining just saying what I saw.
Pugtracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 07:06 PM   #16
RichardD
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22381
As your Wagon Masters, we can share some facts. We have been in constant communications with the Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds to keep up with
the ever changing Covid19 restrictions. The MOC Wagon Master Team is committed to keeping our attendee membership and all involved Safe. Our goal is to have the National Rally in September! The State of Indiana, Elkhart County and The Fairgrounds have established COVID19 Protocols that we must and will follow.

Yes, the Elkhart County Fair is being planned, what most people don't know is there will be a limited number of ticket sales for each day of this event. Yes, there are other RV rallies being planned, some are being planned hoping that the COVID 19 protocols will improve before the date of their rally. If COVID restrictions don't improve, they will be forced to reduce the number of attendees. Yes, there are rallies planned with much larger groups. There is at least one fairground's building that is large enough for 600-1000 people with no heat, no air conditioning and poor lighting. The ECCC building that we use for the MOC rally, is totally climate controlled and very well lit. Yes, there are other smaller events taking place at the Fairgrounds that meet or exceed the COVID restrictions currently in place.

We are one of many rallies that delayed registration. There are some groups that will not have a rally this year because they had to cancel due to COVID restrictions. As recent as last month, the Covid19 restrictions would only allow 25% of the seating capacity in any group function building. Currently the restrictions are 50%.

The bottom line is we will have our rally without risking Safety, Expenses, and Comfort of our attendees and the MOC.

You have 10 very committed individuals, who have volunteered their personal time to give you the best and safest rally possible. They have all been on a 2 year long Roller Coaster ride and have never asked to get off! When we all signed up for this assignment, no one ever said that it would be easy! By everyone working together we will all get to the 2021 MOC Rally.
Your Wagon Master Team!!

One final and very important note. Rally Registration will be opening up very soon, please be watching the Forum for notification.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Your Wagon Masters
Richard & Marilyn Dube
Be Safe! Be Kind!
RichardD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 09:11 PM   #17
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Thank you Richard and Marilyn! Hopefully, this will explain to those wanting to know when Registration for the National Rally will begin! The Wagon Master Team is doing a great job from what we are seeing and we know it is not an easy job to organize and especially with the Covid Pandemic still in the areas across the Nation. Thank you again to the whole Wagon Master Team!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 05:41 AM   #18
walterc2
Established Member

M.O.C. #20874
We've waited a long time to attend our first MOC rally, we can certainly hang tight a while longer. Thank you for all your efforts "behind the scenes"!!!
2018 Silverado 3500HD
walterc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 08:23 AM   #19
Woodyswanch
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13390
If not very...

I'm glad you said "very committed" and not just "committed". I'm sure you're at least pulling some hair out. If you do by chance get "committed", let us know what the visiting hours are.

You guys (and gals if I need to differentiate) rock. Looking forward to all your hard work coming to fruition.

Woody
Woodyswanch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 05:16 PM   #20
Five O'clock Somewhere
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #20168
All involved in putting together an event the size of the rally deserves our upmost respect. To put together any event in normal times is a lot of work.
To do so in a new world that is going thru constant changes is unheard of.
Thanks for all the effort, all of us owe the Wagon Master team.
Five O'clock Somewhere is offline   Reply With Quote