Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HOBBY CENTRAL > Geocaching
Click Here to Login

Old 06-02-2012, 09:57 AM   #1
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
John and Ann's Marine coin

Yeaaa, the guy finally woke up that took it from my original cache:
TB4Q3F4Бе
Marine Geocoin

There is 1 user watching this listing.

Tracking Number: MTX2R6

Owner: OzzOzz Released: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 Origin: Arizona, United States Recently Spotted:In Little House on the Prairie

This is not collectible.

Use TB4Q3F4 to reference this item.

Current GOAL

John and Ann Kohl have been Nomads in their 5th wheel, and have been camping since 2000, they have been married over 40 years, John and Ann are retired and living in Littlestown Pa.
Ann is fighting cancer, this coin has both of their names written on grains of rice in a glass container with a Flower, their names and flower represents their long lasting love for each other, the Marine Corps coil represents protection for their journey across this great country of ours that John fought hard for. The Gold leaf in the container that will travel with the coin will pay the way, for the travels this coin will take.
Give this coin a safe and fun trip around the Untied States, think of Ann and John as you help it along.

About This Item:
The U.S. Marine (Devil Dog) coin has a vial with John and Ann's name written on 2 grains of rice and a flower, the second vial has gold leaf suspended in oil. Please keep this set together in it's journey.

Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #2
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
That's a wonderful thing to do!
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #3
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Dick, the week I originally placed it, this guy picked it up, and like so many others, he decided to keep it instead of letting it travel. He has a daughter that does Geocaching also. I figure he gave it to her and she shelved it. I wrote him about 5 times asking him to get it back in the game. He finally did, many months later. I guess he figured I was coming after him...
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote