Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Insurance
Click Here to Login

Old 07-12-2016, 08:52 AM   #1
nowinter
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9521
Extended Service Plans

We are investigating extended service plans (warranties) and have come up with Coach-Net being the lowest price. Good Sam was by far the highest. Wholesale Warranty was just behind Coach-Net. I have used Coach-Net for roadside assistance without any problems but I have never purchased an extended service plan. I have not been able to find any reviews for Coarch-Net and they do not belong to BBB. Does anyone use them and how would you rate their service? Thanks.

nowinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 10:14 AM   #2
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
The dealers and repair facilities prefer the plans that pay with a corporate credit card as it pays the vendor quickly. We have had the Good Sam Extended warranty. We purchased the RV shield warranty through Wholesale warranties and we just renewed again with a Cornerstone warranty purchased through our dealer. We have never had a problem with any warranty company in 10 years of having one and using them several times.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 07:23 PM   #3
captl27
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #16077
The good Sam extended warranty has a lot of thing that it does not cover like flooring and siding and more. Even when my floor was damage by a defective slide they did not cover the flooring.
captl27 is offline   Reply With Quote