Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2011, 02:17 AM   #1
donscomp
Established Member

M.O.C. #11167
New to 5ver - Glad to find you all.......

Hi All,
So glad we found you here.
We are Don & Debbie from Ventura County.CA
Long time Pusher RVer. 1st time 5ver.
And I am sure I will be FULL of questions in here. LOL
We will pick up the Montana on Thursday and leave to the track in Vegas Monday.

I am SO concerned about how they run the TV and stuff. I am use to EVERYTHING being fed from a switch box. And able to watch a dvd from the living room to all other TV's. Sat. & OR cable to ALL locations and I am afraid that isnt the way it is in these 5vers.
The entertainment system is VERY important to me. Wont have a dome or mounted dish yet. But have a portable I used for the pusher when trees were in the way of the dome.
I noticed there are 3 incoming hookups in the water dept. Then in the bedroom, 3 in one box and one that says cable with a short jumper. The living room TV has a DVD Surround sound.
Bottom line is? Untill I get this right. I will be asking a LOT of questions. LOL
Oh, those WITH a mounted dome or dish. Where did you run down TOO? and are the Montanas nomally PRE wired to the roof for sat?

Also glad I seen another post with a good idea to ask about call back updates on say the refer and stuff. I HATE walk throughs. LOL

Thanks all. VERY new at towing and like I said. SO glad we found you here.

Don
donscomp is offline   Reply With Quote