Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2013, 11:55 AM   #21
Tom S.
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7500
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by JandC

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sola123

Being a former trooper in Virginia....no...we dont just stop out of state people who cant fight it....remember...nothing is illegal unless you get caught at it...just take it down when driving off the campgrd property and put it back on when you arrive back....it is a safety hazard!
X2 from retired Illinois Trooper. But I might add that I never actually wrote anyone a citation for "obstructed Driver's view". I stopped and warned a bunch over the years. I used it as one of those excuses to stop someone when they were at the wrong place at the wrong time or something just didn't seem right. IMHO a cop would have to be a total idiot to stop a regular law abiding citizen and actually give them a traffic citation for such a violation.
And an awful busy idiot at that. You see those placards everywhere. Of course he could probably bring in a lot of revenue.
Tom S. is offline   Reply With Quote