Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2020, 08:26 PM   #1
badaxemi
Established Member

M.O.C. #25648
Heat vent in bedroom not getting much airflow.

We just purchased a new 2019 381TH less than a month ago. I have a question about the airflow in the bedroom. I see that there are two thermostats one in the kitchen and one in the bedroom. I have noticed that when I turn on the furnace in the kitchen that the air from the vents in the living room and kitchen come out really good. When I go to the bedroom the air doesn't seem to be coming out very good. Do I have to turn the thermostat in the bedroom on to get the vent in the bedroom to come out faster ( ie: Damper somewhere)? I guess I should of paid closer attention when we did the walk through. I have called Keystone to maybe get some information about my question but that was worthless, all they could tell me is to take it to a dealer to have it looked at. I was hoping that they could give some guidance since the built the darn thing and really don't want to drive down to a dealer if I am just not doing something correctly. Thanks for your help everyone!!!!!!
badaxemi is offline   Reply With Quote