Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 11-16-2005, 06:32 AM   #21
rickety
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4855
WELL SAID FARMERDON

Couldn't agree more. Nobody forces us to do anything in this life, That's why it's called the land of the free. I have thoroughly enjoyed all the posts, both negative and positive, the pros and cons allow us to make informed decisions about the route we want to take with our own lives, problems etc.

rickety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 07:44 AM   #22
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Weldon
I don't believe people are banned because of negative comments. Otherwise a lot of us wouldn't be here. There is a lot more to this I would imagine. Also since Keystone is not involved (other than reading) with this forum, I don't believe anyone should judge Keystone good or bad from this forum. This forum is great because of the administrators and us, the members. Check the members list of people who don't post, they aren't banned, they just don't want to post. That is their choice. My husband reads from time to time but he has never posted.
Happy trails......................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 05:00 AM   #23
Merv
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1001
I have been to the "other" forums also. I find that there is some good information, but more times than not there are also a lot of rude remarks.
Here on the MOC you get the help and information you are looking for. The people are also very friendly. Like it has been said before, it is like a family here.
Couldn't find a nicer bunch of people.

Merv
Merv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 06:46 PM   #24
mobilrvn
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2056
jrgwdenner, agree with your reply and would add that I have said a lot of negative things here, because I have had a bunch of problems with the 5W and some with Keystone. The peer pressure from the forum got Keystone to change their minds and they promised to reimbursed us. Think that everything I have said in the forum has been factual and, hopefully, useful to others in the same position.

I want to know the bad as well as the good regarding my Montana---are the wheels ready to fall off or not; how do I fix something; are we in danger or can it wait. Obviously, there is much, much more to this forum than product. Without Keystone, this would still be a great forum. We all have different experiences and points of view to share. Take what you want and leave the rest. One should be civil and helpful. The world is much too negative anyway. Another good forum can be found at www.escapees.com You don't have to be an Escapees member to join.
mobilrvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 05:14 AM   #25
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Mobilrvn
The key word in your good statement is CIVIL. That is what some people are not and what causes the problems. We can have problems without cussing and name calling. Honey still gets more action than vinegar.
Happy trails............................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 07:06 AM   #26
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
mobilrvn, you were very frustrated with the tidal wave of problems that seemly wouldn't quit. However, I don't remember you ever verbally attacking one of us and namecalling. As Sue says, you were CIVIL with us. I hope some of your problems have been resolved. This is a great forum, and we are a family ~ with different personalities.
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote