Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 01-31-2007, 02:46 PM   #21
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Glenn..Got a real good look at the 3485 today here in Quartzsite.We did see one at the rally but did not spend much time in it.. That is a really nice floor plan and the all in one potty room is much bigger than I remember from the factory tour.Good buy...

richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:11 PM   #22
lasater
Montana Master

M.O.C. #77
Glenn,

Did you order the TV graphics through your dealer? Or from Keystone direct?
lasater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:40 PM   #23
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
OK Glenn, We are waiting for your report of the PDI. Today is Wednesday, how did it go yeaterday. Any major surprises? Inquiring minds want to know........And the answer is _____________!!!
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 05:50 PM   #24
ragdoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #235
Send a message via AIM to ragdoll Send a message via MSN to ragdoll
Congratulations Glenn and Lorraine - know you are excited over your new Monty - Saturday will be here before you know it! How exciting to transfer and arrange all your things.

See you in Branson - Safe travels.
Lorraine
ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 01:34 PM   #25
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by pparamore

OK Glenn, We are waiting for your report of the PDI. Today is Wednesday, how did it go yeaterday. Any major surprises? Inquiring minds want to know........And the answer is _____________!!!
We did the PDI and believe it or not I only foundone problem and that was a cabinet door with striped screws. I just applied a bit of pressure and the door came off in my hands. I reported it and they repaired it yesterday (Wed). I stopped back in again this afternoon(Thurs) and the door was rehung. Only problem was they just put it back usint the same screws in the same striped holes. You guessed it the door fell of again. I may just have to redo it myself if I want it done right.
The MorRyde hitch still wasn't on but that can be done later here at the campgrounds if it isn't on by Saturday.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by lasater

Glenn,

Did you order the TV graphics through your dealer? Or from Keystone direct?
Thru the dealer. I already have them and this time I'll have a pro install them sometime next week.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 01:57 PM   #26
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Thanks Glenn, Glad to hear things went well. When I bought my stick house one of the things on my hit list was a cabinet door that was loose. They sent a young lady out to fix it. She had a great big power screw driver and just screwed the screw in tighter. I opened the cabinet door a few times while she was here and: You guessed it. She coulnd't figure out why that happened. I called the job supr and requested a cabinet maker be sent out to fix it. He reset the hinges and it has been ok since (5 years). Amazing!!!! Gotta watch em like a hawk......
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:34 PM   #27
tom41
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6363
Congrads Glenn an Lorraine, I know you are a proud new monty owner and looking forward to getting in it!
tom41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:35 PM   #28
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975
Congratulations!
Enjoy the new Monty! Many happy days in it. I know you two will love it!!
Dustytuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:44 PM   #29
The Oldguard
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2625
Congratulations... take another opportunity to tranfer all of your stuff and throw out everything you hav'nt used!! how much fun is that.. Take care Lorraine & Glenn and I hope it is a great and uneventful move. We will look forward to seeing your new rig!!! one of these days.
The Oldguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:46 AM   #30
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by The Oldguard

throw out everything you hav'nt used!! how much fun is that..
Even down to a huge box of clothes that we haven't worn in months. Shirts, blouses, slacks, shorts, sport jackets, dress shoes and even socks went to the Salvation Army. On Feb 17th we have a park wide yard sale and I'll have mucho stuff to unload.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:16 AM   #31
rickety
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4855
Congratulations Glen and Lorraine, How happy you must be!!!
Talking about tossing stuff, In about a month were going to be doing the same, and I am just wondering what else I cfdan throw out. Did some looking and already have a bucdh of stuff on a list that we haven't used in months!!! Amazing how that stuff accumulates
Have funn and enjoy th enew Monty
rickety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:28 AM   #32
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by rickety

Congratulations Glen and Lorraine, How happy you must be!!!
Talking about tossing stuff, In about a month were going to be doing the same, and I am just wondering what else I cfdan throw out. Did some looking and already have a bucdh of stuff on a list that we haven't used in months!!! Amazing how that stuff accumulates
Have funn and enjoy th enew Monty
Other than seasonal items my philosophy now is if we hadn't used it in the past thirty days out it goes. When I stick to that I don't accumulate much extra stuff BUT every now and again I have a lapse in judgement.