Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 09-10-2006, 02:44 PM   #21
Cat320
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5751
He has a thread on the RV forum at this time, with lots of supporters ("Why are you bad mouthing poor little ole ____")...they obviously do not know his background, history or that he has an ax to grind.

Bert and Betty
Fort Smith, AR
2007 Silverado Classic 3500, DRW, D/A, CC
2007 Montana 3400RL

Cat320 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 02:47 PM   #22
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Judy,

You are correct, I used that verb tense, cause he ain't round here no mor! And, since I rarely (once in a blue moon) read that other place, I don't read his pathetic moaning and groaning no mor either! Al reads it once in a while and mentions that he is over there mouthin off again. I sigh. I go back to MOC! HAHA

If nothing else the volume of the venum he spouts should tell everyone that reads his posts that, as Don just pointed out, there is a lot more wrong in his life than just his Montana being sick. Granted, the way I remember it, he did seem to have a serious problem, but, still that was a lot of angst spewing out, eh??

Carol
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 02:53 PM   #23
gkbutler
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4049
Send a message via MSN to gkbutler Send a message via Yahoo to gkbutler
I take all of the posts I see on RVnet.com and Escapees.com with a grain of salt. There seem to be a lot of posters over there who are ready to flame the Montana and those of us who own them. The majority of these people are "seasoned" Rvers who have been around for years and years. What I have found is that if you don't agree with their opinion, you are an ignorant idiot. They are ready to flame anyone who doesn't agree with their line of thinking. Especially on RVnet. They love to flame anyone who even thinks about expressing a differing opinion from one of their "experts".

I saw the post the other day and almost let myself drop to this "gentleman's" mentality to respond to his rants and rages. I just can't let myself stoop that low. We will never change this person's point of view, but like yourself and others who have questioned I have to ask:"Why hasn't he gotten rid of his Montana if it is so bad?"

Hopefully the original poster has come over to this site to get the "real poop."

Gary and Karen
SFC USAR Ret.
MOC (4049)
2006 2950RK
2005 Chev 2500HD Duramax/Allison SB
16K Pull rite Super Glide
Prodigy brake controller

"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the things you did, so throw off the bow lines, sail away from safe harbor and catch the trade winds in your sails." Mark Twain
gkbutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 03:40 PM   #24
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
If he got rid of it what would he have to rant about and if he got another brand he would most likely have the same problems all brands have. I do not post much on RV net but I do like the forum as it presents a view of many different owners of many different brands.It expands your horizons on Rv's.It irritates me when someone like ole whats his name will bash a particular brand knowing full well that it is no better or no worse than any other brand in its price range..According to him, he got a lemon Big sky..could happen to anyone,, any brand..but there comes a point where you just have to move on. I will attempt to restrain myself and not respond to his post..I will really try...

Rich& Helen N.Ridgeville,Ohio.

F-350SD, Lariat, V-10,4:30 Diff, tow command Long bed, Crew Cab Dually, 06 3400RL
Mor-Ryde Pin Box

richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 04:20 PM   #25
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
It's really quite a study in sociology... Watch him suck people in. I find him humorous, but I know others don't. What's really interesting is that sometimes he will even turn on one of his so-called "supporters".

But overall the guys spews out negative for negative's sake. If you have ever read any PMA (positive mental attitude) books - or businesss leadership books - they will tell you not to hang around reading or listening to these types as it will begin to impact your thinking in a negative way - regardless of how tough and resistant to this negative you think you are. You are what you read, hear, and even speak about yourself.

While this guy that we all know and love has some entertainment value, I have tried to not stuff any more junk into my brain than is already up there...

dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 02:48 AM   #26
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Amen Dave!!!!

Go with the smile!

Carol
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 02:58 AM   #27
Wrenchtraveller
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4890
As a 20 year student of Yoga, my favorite quote is........

Health is Wealth and Peace of Mind is Happiness..............everything else is BS

The BS part is my own add on, but I do know the negative mind is never at Peace. Take care.

Don & Donna
Vancouver Island
2005 Ford F350 V10 Lariat CC 4x4 LB SRW 11200 GVWR
2006 Montana 2955RL
click on the little pic to see a big pic
Wrenchtraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 03:42 AM   #28
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
I know the proper way to handle these types of people is to ignore them, but I sometimes just have to go ahead and call them the idiots that they are. Stupid, rude, obnoxious people just get under my skin.
Hey Don, where do I sign up for that Yogurt?
Ozz

'07 3400RL 2nd RTU
2 Golf Cart batteries 3,000 watt inverter, automatic transfer switch
Honda 2000 Generator, Maytag's with 220 Dryer
Stationary domed Sat. dish, LCD 12 Volt Amp gauge, LCD Tank Monitor
3 added 120 volt outlets, On Board Air; 12 Volt Viair 450C compressor
2006 Ford PSD 4x4 Off Road Lariat, Hadley Air Horns, Truck inverter with 110 volts: laptop, Color Backup camera, Firestone air bags,Husky air ride roller hitch, Awning lock
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 04:31 AM   #29
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
I read a book that says, "whatsoever is good, think on these things". That admonition certainly applies to this kind of negative posting. So I just avoid reading them as much as possible.

Judy
http://spaces.msn.com/bamatravelers/
http://bamatravelers.blogspot.com
Traveling with Glen and Greta in our 2004 Dodge dually and Montana 3380 RL

jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 05:43 AM   #30
crandallbradley
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5044
Three pages of, lets not pay attention to him shame on us.
crandallbradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 06:10 AM   #31
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Crandallbradley,
Thank you for making me roll on the floor laughing. That is priceless.

Stiles n Dianna
"Life is an adventure unfolding"
03 3670RL Big Sky
02 Ford F250 Lariat Longbox 7.3L PSD
Hypertech Programmer III
Prodigy

Go to Top of Page

stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 06:43 AM   #32
Trailer Trash 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #639
Well he has been beaten up by all so far, and he probably is enjoying the attention of this post reactions.
I have seen that there are a few on the RV Forum that have problems about certain RV manufacture names, and tow vehicles, and I hardly ever reply to them. not saying I never did and have on occaisions if I knew I was right, and that would only go so far too. It seem to get out of control sometmes.

Don, Georgia and Smokey.
AKA: Trailer Trash 2
FORD F-350 Turbo Diesel, Clydesdale, Banks Stinger, Prodigy Controler,
Pullin a Super Fine 2004 / 2980-RL

[img] http://banners.wunderground.com/weathersticker/bigwx_cond/language/www/US/CA/Santa_Fe_Springs.gif" border=0
alt="Click for Santa Fe Springs, California Forecast" height=60 width=468[/img]

Trailer Trash 2's link
Trailer Trash 2 is offline   Reply With Quote