Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 12-16-2005, 06:19 AM   #1
rlwhit
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3189
Dealer turnaround

Would like to report a very pleasent experience I had with our selling dealer. For those of you in the Pacific NW. we all know about the dealer in Burlington, Wa. Good sales team. After sale service not good. Soon after purchase the salesman I worked with confided in me that he was thinking of leaving because of lack of cutomer support after sale. Decided to stay when he found out that Camping World was going to be part of the operation. Over the last two weeks I have had the need of customer support. I'm here to tell you WHAT A TURNAROUND. The service department is now located in the same bldg. as CW. I saw new faces, new ATTITUDE. It was a real pleasure. Will find out if work quality improved as we leave for an extend trip shortly.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

rlwhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 07:45 AM   #2
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Nice to hear of such a thing. Merry Christmas.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 08:29 AM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Great report. I have also heard favorable reports on a certain NY RV dealer whose "after the sale" performance also improved after CW became associated with them.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 08:58 AM   #4
Lstierw
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3532
Customer service is what it is all about. You can spend alot of money on an RV and if the dealer is not good to work with, you will have more problems than you want. We also have a great dealer (Blue Crick RV) in Spokane, Wa. So far, they have been great.....
Lstierw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 02:17 PM   #5
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
Always glad to hear that dealers are improving their service. Merry Christmas
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 03:14 PM   #6
Jim
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #865
We also endorse the positive experience we had at Blue Crick RV in Spokane. Would go back there again. There service dept. is really on top of things.
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 06:01 PM   #7
Imp
Montana Master

M.O.C. #956
rlwhit: that is good to hear. We also bought at Foley's and at the beginning the service was great...last year it was terrible. We have been loyal customers of theirs for over 10 yrs (bought 2 rigs from them) and it was dissappointing to see things get that bad. We will be back in the NW next summer and will check it out. We lived on Samish Island and will stay there off and on in the summer. It is real close to the dealership.
Myrna
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote