Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2023, 08:19 AM   #1
snowbirds R us
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13088
Utah trip

We are going to make a lengthy trip to Utah this summer. Often, we have passed this state going to other destinations. Always put it on the back burner since I have heard there are so many things do see/do in that state. Would some of the helpful people that have been through there and spent some time, give me some ideas as to how to spend 6 weeks there? I’ve always found that asking others of their experiences often help. Considering the price of diesel fuel, I don’t want to waste time going to places we might not enjoy. We both have our America the Beautiful senior passes, generators, and hoping to get a modest solar array. Thank you all