Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North America MOC / Western Region
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2013, 10:30 AM   #1
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
5 days till we roll to Q

I am just now starting to pack, I took down flag poles and wind socks today. Will start to empty basement later today and rearrange that nasty space. Since we got here to Vegas I have just opened the door and tossed stuff in. Now I have to toss it all out on the ground and sort through it. We will leave Betsy's car here at the shooting center along with my bike and trainer and some other junk. looks to be only about a 5 hr trip. Rondo and Mary are in OK by now and will be there later in the week. John Kohl and George and Rosetta are in Tucson and will be in Q around Sunday. So we will see you all there.. DRIVE SAFE! Dave and Betsy