Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 05-16-2005, 04:29 AM   #21
Kathi
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3113
Well, gosh, I hope that no one in our area reads this cuz we have our Montana sitting right out in the front of the house right now. We have no locks on the propane doors, and yes there is a easy way to get in the laundry shute cuz I did it. But quite honestly the only way to detour a thief is to not even own it in the first place. In todays world if they want it they take it. My friends son works for an insurance co. He was telling me the other day that they had a meeting on car theft. He said that while the group watched, it took 4 guys 6 minutes to COMPLETELY DISMANTLE and take any and all that was worth anything. That is the kind of world we live in. If they want it they think it is theirs. We have a huge insurance policy on the Monty. Just for that reason. Don't think that new locks would work because it is just so easy to like Steve said pry it open with a screwdriver.

Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote