Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2023 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 08-23-2023, 04:32 PM   #21
MickMin8$
Established Member

M.O.C. #27044
Proposed Suspenders Day

Sam ordered his suspenders to wear.
What a great way to honor Ron Marlin!
He was a wonderful man and will be sadly missed. Our love and prayers go to Rhonda and the family as they manage this difficult time. Hopefully the wonderful memories of Ron will give them strength.
Marcia & Sam Davies

MickMin8$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 04:44 PM   #22
glkids2
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #14213
So sad to hear. He will truly be missed.
glkids2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 05:59 PM   #23
Woodyswanch
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13390
Quote:
Originally Posted by glkids2 View Post
So sad to hear. He will truly be missed.

Still some openings I think.
Woodyswanch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 05:34 PM   #24
Kfinnert
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #32153
Thank you, Ron, for the information about our friend and MOC for sharing your memories. Ron Marlin was the very first person we met at our first Quartzsite MOC Rally... He was a great person, genuine, informative, and willing to help anyone in need. He helped me work through issues with my solar system and, to this day, his lessons have stuck with me! My system runs very well too thanks to Ron!

Another Ron Marlin story about my family's first encounter. At Quartzsite, my daughter was up extremely early to capture a picture of the sunrise and post those pictures on the webpage of our Montana travels for our friends and family to view. Ron was up early too, and the two of them went looking for the perfect sunrise picture to share, Sarah with her camera and Ron with his coffee. Sarah hoped for more of these mornings. She said, they wandered and visited, which was a perfect start to her day!

I thought my family and I would have more years with he and Rhonda, but this was not to be. Those memories will sustain us until we meet again! On September 9th, we will be wearing our jeans, tennis shoes and suspenders at the Rally!

Cheers
Kfinnert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 11:12 AM   #25
teames27
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1921
I will also be wearing jeans and suspenders! Ron was a dear friend 😢
teames27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 06:09 AM   #26
worknomore
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2216
Count me in...
worknomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 09:48 AM   #27
ranch560
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12491
Rhonda, Kristi and I are thinking of you today and your wonderful partner Ron. We know this will be a very tough day for you. Being with family and friends will help and make it very special day at his celebration of life service. I'm only guessing there will be plenty of stories that will make you smile as hard as it may seem. And there will be plenty of MOC members doing the same.

I put my suspenders on this morning. It seems I have grown out a little since I wore them the last time and they needed quite a bit of adjustment. Ron needed his suspenders so his jeans wouldn't fall down, mine are doing the opposite. Not sure I want Kristi to take a picture of this comedy event.

We wish you the best and hope we cross paths again and continue with more wonderful stories of Ron and You. God Bless

Jim and Kristi
ranch560 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 11:44 AM   #28
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
We are thinking of you Rhonda today as we are watching the service in my suspender's day tribute to Ron.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Suspenders Day.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	210.6 KB
ID:	15473

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote