Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 05-10-2005, 04:22 AM   #1
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
Merry Christmas!

Here in our little corner of central Oregon we have snow this morning. I'm confused about whether to get my bikini out or go Christmas shopping!!! I'm thinking the Montana wants to head somewhere warmer, but no big trips planned until July (that is if spring/summer ever gets here!) What's it like where you're at? Safe travels.

Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 04:45 AM   #2
toolmanroy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1745
I noted the Siskiyou Summit had snow yesterday at 4300 ft. We have had more than our share of rain here in southern Oregon. We actually had less rain at the coast over the weekend than they did here at home. The doom and gloomers forecasted a drought this year but now all the lakes are full and the river is very high. I would like someone to shut off the rain valve now! Just a few more weeks until our gathering at Mt. Shasta, so it better be soon!
toolmanroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 06:43 AM   #3
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Sunshine

Here in our little corner of central Oregon we have snow this morning. I'm confused about whether to get my bikini out or go Christmas shopping!!! I'm thinking the Montana wants to head somewhere warmer, but no big trips planned until July (that is if spring/summer ever gets here!) What's it like where you're at? Safe travels.
Gatlinburg, TN. Low last night was in the low to mid fifties. The high today is to be 78. Yesterday is was low 80's. We left the AC turned on last night although I don't think it ran overnight.

sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 08:46 AM   #4
Rex & Mary
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #99
THE FORECAST FOR HERE IS 104 DEGREES ON SATURDAY, LAUGHLIN, NEVADA, AND IF IT WOULD WARM UP AND QUIT SNOWING WE'D BE HEADED TO LAKE TAHOE FOR OUR SUMMER.
HEY PRAIREPOODLE, HOW LONG YOU BE AT LONGSTREET? THINKING ABOUT AN OVERNIGHT THERE ON TUESDAY JUNE 7TH.
Rex & Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 04:48 PM   #5
faeb and genb
Montana Master

M.O.C. #57
In the mid eighties in Western Ky. today.
Gene
faeb and genb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005, 01:57 PM   #6
BillyRay
Montana Master

M.O.C. #607
well, yesterday it was 28 degrees here in the am. it warmed up to mid 50's by afternoon.
BillyRay is offline   Reply With Quote