Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 08-11-2005, 04:09 PM   #1
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Wow

I just noticed that we are devotees. I'm so excited.

Helen

adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 04:25 PM   #2
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
Congratulations!
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 04:30 PM   #3
Trailer Trash 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #639
Congratulations! Helen, Congratulations! it seems to take forever to get an advancement around here, Ha Ha. unless you sit and type all day,
Old 08-11-2005, 04:38 PM   #4
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Keep it up although none of us will ever catch the Legend!
Happy trails..................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 12:41 AM   #5
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
That's for sure.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 06:05 AM   #6
DarMar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1034
Congrats Helen. As far as the LEGEND is concerned, I worry that he might not be getting enough time to eat and sleep!!!
2017/3721RL/Legacy Pkg./Pressure-Pro
DarMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 09:16 AM   #7
RVBUDDY
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1109
We don't know what is going to happen when the legend reaches 10,000. We are hoping the software can handle it. It is coming fast.
RVBUDDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 10:56 AM   #8
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Well since we just left the Legend and his better half I can assure you that he does eat and sleep. Not very much of either though. We did take up a lot of their evenings sitting around and gabbing but it was so much fun. They are truly a great pair. As soon as possible I will update our website and post pictures. I promised Vicki I would not post their pictures but I got some great ones of our sites and Monty's.
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 02:13 PM   #9
t1mrtork
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1744
Send a message via MSN to t1mrtork
Congratulations adelmoll! 100 seems to take awhile for some of us. I cant imagine 10,000! There cant be any finger prints left!
t1mrtork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 09:39 AM   #10
Montana_2005
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2005
He leaves a mark the rest of us can only aspire to..... or perspire to... I'm not sure which.
Montana_2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 11:09 AM   #11
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
You all are embarrasing me, you know. I'm truly hoping the software will roll back and start over.... so don't say anything or they'll update the software!

Helen, great pictures and congratulations on the new Devotee status! We can relate to many of the pictures in the Hungry Horse and Many Glacier areas. MOC members Nkwist (Norm and Chris) are in your site at the moment! We are enjoying visiting with them, also. This makes five MOC couples we've met in this park for the first time in the month we've been here. All of them have been truly nice, enjoyable people. It just confirms for us how terrific the people in this forum truly are.

Any of you who have met me can tell I get plenty of time to eat. Sleep is another story.

You all may get a break for awhile! We'll be on the road Sunday and Monday and probably won't have a connection until we arrive at Red Rock RV Park in Island Park, ID, sometime Monday afternoon. That park is trying to get wifi up and running, last time I talked with them. If all they have going is a central connection I'll likely use it only for email and maybe some brief web financial things but otherwise won't tie it up for as long as it take me to go through this forum. We'll be there for a month...

I have our website updated with all the pictures Vicki has put out to date. She's working on postcards about several more of our trips into Glacier National Park, including the Two Medicine and Many Glacier areas plus more on Going To The Sun Road, Camas Road, our trip to/from Bowman Lake and Kintla Lake via the Inside North Fork Road and the Outside North Fork Road, and also Waterton Lakes National Park in Canada.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote