Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 08-23-2006, 12:58 AM   #21
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by mobilrvn

The only time I locked our storage doors since we've been fulltiming was the first year we took the Montana to Mexico---the key broke off in the lock. Luckily, I was able to get it out. Nothing was locked before or since and we've never been robbed. Mostly we stay in RV parks---the world's greatest neighborhood watch!
Same here and while we are on the road!

Quote:
quote:One time I received a call at work saying that my wife and kids had an auto accident. She had taken my car to go to the beach and I had her VW. Ran out to the parking lot and jumped into the VW and took off. Was puzzled with all the gas tickets stuck under the visors and glove box. Then it dawned on me that this wasn't her VW and I just stolen someone else's! Made a quick U-turn and exchanged vehicles--the key fit both of them.
That's what I was talking about.

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote