Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 08-07-2003, 06:34 AM   #1
5ER
Montana Master

M.O.C. #90
Crack your head open?

Recently I was getting in the storage compartment where the dump valves are and it was quite muddy in that spot so when I went to close up I took a big step to the left while bent over and stood up straight. My head hit the corner of the bedroom slide out put a gash in my head. I was not the first to bang their head on this slideout but the first to hit the corner. I later went back to look at the corner and noticed how sharp the metal edge is just inside the outer covering. Maybe Keystone could put a plastic edgeguard to cover the sharp corners.

Rodger & Brenda, 2 Pekes Poogan & Jenny, Ashley the cat
2003 F350 Dually PSD pulling 2003 3295RK
Dunbar, WV

5ER is offline   Reply With Quote