Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2014, 08:15 AM   #1
Lugnut
Established Member

M.O.C. #14577
New Member From Reno

Wife and I bought a new Montana 291RLS in May... This is our 2nd Montana... Thanks to member Hobo Bob (Bob Greenlee) for pointing this site out to us... We left Reno in June for a trip around the states... Intend to take up to a year... We are at this time in Branson in the Shenanigans RV Park... Small park but very quiet and the owners are new and great... Will be leaving tomorrow after a week and when we return to Branson, we will stay here... Only problems with Montana so far is that the Black Water washout won't work, (maybe put in backwards?), the toilet sometimes won't hold water, one of my hydraulic jacks leak and of course the gauges as always don't work propery... Haven't had a lot of luck having anyone check it out while on the road, so I'll just drop it on my dealers lot when we return next year from our trip... Other than that, everything is great... Sometimes we don't know where our next stop will be... We are departing Branson tomorrow to head toward Cincinnati to see a Reds game... The route is still in question... We are pulling it with a new Ford F-350 SWB Crew Cab and it pulls it like a dream... Enjoy reading the forums here..
Lugnut is offline   Reply With Quote