Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 06-19-2013, 05:33 AM   #21
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Thanks everyone for your honest opinions. We are moving towards a memory foam. Too many complaints about the sleep number company.......And, If you spring a leak in the air mattress you are dead in the water......

Be Safe, Have fun and Travel far!!!!

exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:39 AM   #22
Rainer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13378
Send a message via MSN to Rainer
Although I don't have one, I understand that some folks complain about memory foam mattress as they appear not to breathe like a regular mattress and that the complaint is that the bed is tough on folks with night sweats.

But....I do have a memory foam pillow that has little gel cells on its top side to try to keep my big fat head cool, and I love that pillow - won't leave home without it, it moves from my stick house to my Monte!
Rainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:55 AM   #23
kylec2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10688
We had a Sleep Number bed in our rigs for several years, but upgraded to a memory foam mattress from Sealy and wish we had changed sooner. The Sealy brand are good in they sleep much cooler than many of the other memory foam mattresses.
kylec2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #24
mlh
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2283
Phil check out the natural latex foam. There is a huge difference between natural foam and synthetic foam. The natural foam is soft but supports your body much better and it is much heavier.
Lynwood
mlh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 05:11 PM   #25
Denfinger
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13210
We have the sleep number bed at home and in the camper and find that the ability to change it to our current level of tired and or sore is awesome. It certainly works for us. Highly recommended. We have the deluxe king model with remote for total flexibility.
Denfinger is offline   Reply With Quote