Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Was that You???
Click Here to Login

Old 03-08-2014, 12:51 AM   #1
Steve and Susie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12618
FL to MI Mar 4-6

Coming back to Michigan on I-75 from Florida the 4th and 5th of March we kept catching up to and passing a Monty, pulled by a white, I think Dodge. We were driving a Chevy Champaign colored cab and a half pick up, pulling a white 14 ft dual axle cargo trailer, both with Michigan plates, as you had. Every time we passed you we tooted and blew the horn, and we waved at each other, and we looked and looked for you along the way hoping you would stop and we could meet, but never found you. Hope you had a great trip north and wish we could have met. Every time I tooted at you, Susie said they don't know you have a Monty, they probably think your nuts--lol. Happy Trails, Steve and Susie

Steve and Susie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 04:11 AM   #2
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
You wrote "tooted and blew the horn", ugh, in my truck they better be the same thing or I'm getting yelled at for being disgusting... nothing like driving along the highway of toots and nuts. I'm guessing with the 14' cargo trailer that was what you are using to relocate to Florida. How exciting to start anew.

Too bad we don't track our rigs in our membership profiles or you could look for folks from Michigan who drive a white dodge. But that might be regarded as stalking. I guess you figured by now, it wasn't me. Best to y'all in your new home!
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 05:08 AM   #3
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
We used to have our MOC number on the front and back of our Montana in 6" black vinyl letters/numbers that we bought at Office Max. Just run-of-the-mill type. We were easily identifiable to anyone in the MOC.

When we replaced all the graphics a few years back, we took the MOC number off so we could see underneath and what it might be doing to the surface of the Montana. It was all fine. The vinyl lettering had held up great and we wouldn't hesitate to use them again if/when we get around to it.
D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote