Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > THE TRADING POST A MOC MARKET PLACE > Trailers, Tow Vehicles & RV related items for Sale
Click Here to Login

Old 01-04-2022, 03:14 PM   #1
Jamesadixon48
Established Member

M.O.C. #18011
Montana and truck for sale as a unit

I live in Fairview, Texas ( near McKinney ) and my 2016 Montana 3160 RL and my 2015 Silverado 2500 HD Duramax diesel pickup ( 51,500 miles ) are for sale as a unit. I will not sell the truck separately. I am asking $ 95,000 for the pair. If you are interested or know someone who wants to get in the RV business, this rig would fit the bill. Many people want a 5th wheel, but don't realize you need a diesel truck to pull it.

Please respond if you are interested. I bought both rigs new and they are in top notch shape.

Jamesadixon48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 12:14 PM   #2
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
Hello, almost neighbor.

I sold my Montana (trailer only) last May by putting it on Facebook Marketplace. Listed it Thursday, got a request to see it on Friday, lady came to see it and said she wanted it but would have to have her husband see it on Saturday, he agreed to my price on Saturday, met her on Monday at her bank and the bank issued a check. Sold. In the meantime I had over 20 more seeming serious inquiries and one flake.

Buyer was interested in my truck buy I was not yet ready to part with it since dealer lots were near empty.

Good thing about Marketplace is you can limit the posting to close to home if you want making it easy to show and easy to meet the buyer at their bank for the money.
BB_TX is offline   Reply With Quote