*** The truck is sold but the Montana is still available. It has been moved to a consignment facility and is currently priced at $29,998 (but would take considerably less)
. Email me using the envelope icon above this post and I'll give you contact info. The price is negotiable. ***
After nearly 11 years seeing this country in our Montanas we have decided it's time to settle down. This is not driven by health issues or anything like that. It's just time.
We plan to sell both our 2007 Montana 3400RL and our 2007 Ram 3500 MegaCab diesel. We're asking $30,000 for each, or $55,000 for both. We'd prefer to sell them together but would sell separately. We would need to sell the truck first. Both the truck and the fifthwheel are in Southern California.
Please contact me by email. You can click the envelope icon above this post if you do not already have my email address. I don't always get emails telling me I have a Private Message, so please don't PM me. Email preferred.
2007 Keystone Montana 3400RL (small boo-boo on rear corner - see pictures)
- four slides
- High gloss exterior
- Arctic Insulation package
- 10 Gal. gas/elec water heater (gas/elec)
- 8 cf refrigerator (gas/elec)
- lots of extras including water hoses, sewer hoses, 50A and 30A cords, BAL between-wheel chocks, regular chocks, two scissor stabilizer jacks, many various electrical adapters, water connectors and quick connects, and on and on.
- Upgraded 7K axles with self-adjusting brakes
- Greasable shackle bolts from Dexter
- Upgraded Goodyear G614 load range G tires (5)
- Additional attached scissor jacks for additional stability
- 30/50amp Surge Guard Voltage Regulator (~$700 new)
- adjustable water regulator
- Rain covers for all opening ceiling vents
- Patio Awning (manual)
- Window awnings over door-side windows (2)
- Rear window pull-down shade (exterior)
- Slide toppers (worn condition)
- Decals on nose and front half of fithwheel are newly replaced. Remaining decals, some are starting to peel. Have replacements from Keystone but have not applied them.
- One landing gear replaced and one rebuilt, both in Dec 2012
- Six Eliminator Stabilizers (Camping World's JT Stabilizer equivalents)
- Non-Smokers/no pets
- Venetian Gold interior
- Two A/C units (heat strip on bedroom unit)
- Upgraded adjustable 360-degree ceiling AC vents (eliminates hot/cold spots)
- 32" flatscreen TV in living room
- 22" flatscreen TV in bedroom
- new (June 2013) 4X (1/4 time) microwave/convection oven (twice as fast as the half time oven)
- front loading HE washer (new June 2012) and dryer stack - these are apartment-size units with larger capacity than standard RV units
- Fantastic fan/vent with rain sensor
- Central Vacuum
- cedar lined front closet
- Queen bed with newer (purchased April 2013) Sealey PosturePedic pillowtop mattress
- Upgraded porcelain toilet
- Residential sofa sleeper
- Lazy Boy Rocker/Recliner
- Ceiling fan in living room
- Day/Night shades
- Tailgator (Dish) satellite dish and VP211k receiver available ($$)
- Whole house water filter
- many extras (hoses, quick connects, blocks, chocks, spare parts, etc)...
- Will consider delivery, if reasonable distance if still have the truck.