Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 06:12 AM   #21
stiles watson
Montana Master
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Leona
Posts: 6,382
M.O.C. #2059
The officer needs to give section or page number. I researched the DL handbook. I did not find a statement of any kind saying that anyone who drives or tows a recreational vehicle needs a Class "A" license. I looked at every occasion where the word recreational was found in the handbook.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Texas Class A/B License Bigboomer General Discussions about our Montanas 1 12-06-2014 02:37 AM
Towing Problem or Normal Towing??? TheJeep Tow Vehicles & Towing 21 05-02-2011 02:28 AM
RV Tax & License ileyld Long Timers 27 07-09-2010 01:24 PM
California Towing License brenkco Tow Vehicles & Towing 21 04-26-2008 02:28 PM
License & Registration Fordzilla Tow Vehicles & Towing 27 04-20-2006 01:24 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.