1. Shear pins for the landing jack
2. Extra set of keys for the 5er in the truck
3. The bolt and nut for the slide cross shaft
4. Fuse for the landing jack motor
5. Tools to remove/install the items 1,3,4,11
6. Jumper cable to jump RV battery, may need REALLY long ones if you need to hook up and no one is around.
7. Warning triangle[s]
8. Car charger for cell phone in the truck
9. A hydraulic jack and necessary tools to change a tire when you can't call for road service. Could unhitch and drive, that's when you will definitely need warning devices for the 5er.
10. Tube of 5 minute epoxy. It's amazing what can be done with epoxy, plumbers strap and duct tape. We broke an acclerator rod which I was able to patch together and drove over 600 miles to get home, truck dealers didn't have the part on hand.
11. A piece of plumbers steel strap, one with all the holes, and a small selection of nuts and bolts.
12. Roll of duct tape.
13. A good nylon tow strap.
14. A good light/flashlight, that works.
We also got stuck in the sand and needed a long, wide, board under the tire to get out.
We've needed almost all of the above at one time or another.