Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 07-18-2013, 12:33 PM   #21
Parts Ed
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #11144
Make sure you have a couple of cold beverages on hand for her and make sure that dinner is ready when she comes back in the house....

Parts Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:49 PM   #22
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
And a large umbrella to block any sun, a large leafy Fan for you to wave and keep the air moving, and money for dinner when you burn it because you are trying to keep her cool. I won't tell you how to dress while you're doing all this for her, but picture a shirtless muscular man... I won't tell you where to find one, you are on your own for that. Wow, this just got weird.

Meanwhile back to the topic. Don't the mud flaps you bought cover the width you need, including the width for duallies? I thought they could be adjusted to pretty wide lengths to cover both sets of wheels on either side. I thought I read that when I was originally shopping for these. I don't have a dually but it's what I remember.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:40 AM   #23
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
yes Art the Rock tamers adjust out to I believe 94 inches and I measure 88 inches dually to dually. When Helen changed out the radiator on her old Pontiac I did take pictures. She is real good at changing tires also.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:02 AM   #24
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
They are on and they cover both duallies completely. They adjust out to 94 inches and the suggestion is they extend at least two inches out from the inside and outside duallies which they do. The flaps are very heavy rubber and they should do the job.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote