Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 05-09-2024, 09:39 AM   #1
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldbak View Post
I did a lot of research before settling on Temgot lithium batteries. There's a lot of info on YouTube. Guy's putting different brands to the test. Opening and inspecting their construction. Temgot's built in battery management system is very user friendly. Advantages over other battery types are night and day. Life cycles of LA batteries are 300 to 500 where lithium is as high as 5000. They never go below 12 volts. They shut off at 10% state of charge. Most have at least a 5 year warranty. They weigh 1/4 of LA batteries. The prices have dropped way down.
https://www.temgot.com/collections/1...epo4-batteries
Looking at the prices of Temgot , pretty close to the Weize that I purchased, I’m thinking it wouldn’t surprise us if several of these off shore brands coming from the same source . I sorta closed my eyes , and picked one after reading more than I wanted about lithium. My choice has work flawlessly for the use I needed , its run down a bit running a 50 electric trolling motor, charges up very quickly.

I recently purchase some heat cables , several brands with what appears to be the same picture on the front of the box , different colors , and brand name on the box . Some of these lithium brands appear the same .
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote