Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > It's a Dirty Job but Someone has to do it!
Click Here to Login

Old 11-28-2005, 05:20 PM   #1
dchafer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4203
Send a message via Yahoo to dchafer
Red wine Miracle stain remover

I could not believe it happened. We have a new (Sept 2/06) 3400RL. As you know it has the big picture window at the back with 2 lazyboy chairs. Well, hubby is relaxing with his glass of red wine, and yes, it happened. KER- SPLASH. all over the off-white blinds, beige carpet and all over his new light blue shirt.
Okay, I know there's something around here somewhere that takes wine stains out, somewhere......... but what......
tried club soda.. not too good... what now!!!!!!
Well, hubby went and got the Black Streak remover and away I went ==== spray the curtains, ya right // the rug .. ya right .... the shirt ... don't think so ....
To my surprise every stain came out just like new... Can you believe that???
Even the shirt is still blue and new... and the almost white blinds.. just like new... what a great thing to share with all my RV wine drinkers..... good luck and dont worry now if anyone has a spill big or small.
Hope you like my hint.... I will never be without Black Streak Remover again... Diane

dchafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 06:57 PM   #2
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Diane,
Thanks for the tip. Wrote that down in the journal of things to remember while rv'ing. One just cant help but fall in love with our group. =)
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 04:34 AM   #3
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Thanks for that great tip. It will go in the file.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 05:05 AM   #4
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Wow, who would have thought that would work. Guess the Black Streak remover gets moved inside instead of the basement. Thanks for sharing with us.
Happy trails......................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 05:35 PM   #5
dchafer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4203
Send a message via Yahoo to dchafer
I should email The maker of Black Streak and let them know what a powerful tool they really have there.... lol
dchafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 07:48 AM   #6
Dave Anderson
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1654
Diane GREAT POST!!!! I havent liked that black streak remover since it faded our decal, but now I will give it a place of prominance since Kelly & I enjoy our red wine and I am rather"clumsey" after a glass--or two! -------Dave
Dave Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 09:10 AM   #7
Dave e Victoria
Montana Master

M.O.C. #635
Hey, don't forget white wine. It helps take out red wine. Don't ask me why but I've seen Vikki do it.
Dave
Dave e Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote