Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 06-22-2014, 01:27 PM   #1
mboys
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #12012
TV problem-what am I doing wrong?

OK, I'll try and make this short if I can. I took out the TV in the bedroom and like a dummy didn't mark the coax cables. I have never used the bat wing since I've had the Monty. The booster light does come on however my biggest problem is not knowing which cable is the one from the bat wing. I have one that is marked in the front bedroom that is orange and reads "cable" I assume that goes in the middle jack on the back of the booser. I have another male cable and a female cable that run into the wall and not sure which one is to the bat wing and which on is to the wall jack in the LR. Also, do I need to attach the cable leading to the LR to the jack on the front of the power booster or can I use the jack for (TV2) on the back?? I have been up and down the stairs trying to get a signal so many times lost count. (the folks on either side of me are getting regular TV signal and I have pointed my bat wing in the same general direction as theirs.) Just not sure I have the right combination with regard to the cable hook up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (We're in Ninilchik AK between Soldotna and Homer) I know......why do we need TV in the first place, right??

mboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 03:10 PM   #2
drknapp
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9135
I don't know if this might help: