Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Internet & Cell Phones
Click Here to Login

Old 12-26-2012, 09:19 AM   #21
PackersBackers
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8100
No cell phone boost needed. Just internet into my laptop in the RV. Tired of sitting in front of it waiting for a page to load.

PackersBackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:28 PM   #22
BusyCarol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12641
PackersBackers, I owe you a HUGE apology, for confusing the issue with my question that was off topic! For that I am sincerely sorry! I wasn't thinking when I asked that question. I should have opened a separate topic.

To everyone who responded to my question thanks a MILLION!!! I learned a lot from you. I too would like to boost the signal coming from the RV park to my rig so that I can surf the web and check email etc. However, there are areas that we travel (i.e. Yellowstone National Park's Fishing Bridge) that do NOT have cell phone access nor WI-FI access and I was wondering if I had other options. The last time we were in Fishing Bridge there was a fire nearby and I was trying to get information on it for safety's sake but was unable to get anything! So was just curious as to what options I had.

I am a total geek at heart so all of the information was GREATLY appreciated! Again PackersBackers I am sorry if I confused your issue! I am going to open a new topic to get some further questions answered without hijacking your question again.
BusyCarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:36 PM   #23
Champ_49
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9045
Send a message via Yahoo to Champ_49
I use Millenicom for service, with a Wilson Truckers Antenna, Wison Amplifiers and a Craddlepoint900 router with the Novatel 760USB modem, all bought from the 3G store (modem from Millenicom). I will say if you have questions talk to the 3G store they will steer you straight and not sell you anything you don't need. Millenicom has a 20G plan and have all the usage I could possibly want. I also can count on my one hand the amount of times I didn't have a signal.

Dave
Champ_49 is offline   Reply With Quote