Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 07-19-2022, 06:48 PM   #1
KPHELPS01

M.O.C. #29384
Montana Legacy Disc Brake Issue

I have a 2021 Keystone Montana Legacy and am having ‘significant brake caliper, rotor and pad issue…caliper seized caused pads to rub/wear/grind into rotor. At Camper World dealer who sells Montanas…am having to pay for repairs and was told by Dexter (manufacturers axel and Kodiac brake parts)…‘Customer Service’ components had 5 year warranty (?)…need help with warranty information regarding Dexter, Kodiac Brake Parts(?).

KPHELPS01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 03:19 PM   #2
James Davis

M.O.C. #30236
I'm sorry to hear you have had issues with your disc brakes. I don't have anything that I can help you with. I am just curious as to what your outcome was?
James Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 03:32 PM   #3
KPHELPS01

M.O.C. #29384
Disc Brakes

All repairs completed in Idaho Falls at Camper World…an excellent job and great Service. They were able to get all work done under warranty…my only additional cost was for ‘overnight freight’…expensive however had no choice (circumstances).
I had previously discussed warranty issues with Dexter (axel manufacturers) who provided the brakes originally.
All good now!
KPHELPS01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ken in trouble