Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 03-10-2008, 05:50 AM   #1
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
What Old People Do For Fun

What Old People Do For Fun!

I'd have put it in the humor section but I don't think y'all are reading our funnies there.

Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 04:04 AM   #2
refocused
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6586
That looks like fun - think we will try that!
refocused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 04:23 AM   #3
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Outstanding, and they still have $$ for fuel! WOW!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 04:27 AM   #4
Joe-n-Doe
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7870
Great clip! I can remember years ago driving North on the 405 in L.A. we came up on an old VW bus the owner had modified by welding a front end complete with seat, dash, steering wheel, and dummy behind the wheel. Looked like the bus was going backwards at 55 mph.
Joe-n-Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:13 PM   #5
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7445
Waynem,

How funny! While my mother-in-law was still driving (before we ripped the keys from her hand, literally), she loved doing the same thing. Unfortunately, she'd do it with the real steering wheel. Wherever her head turned, the wheel followed.

By the way, we LOVE the things you post on that humor thread. We've not heard or seen 99.9% of them, so they are fresh--and FUNNY--and we appreciate the time you take to share them with fellow MOCers!

Carolyn
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:30 PM   #6
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Carolyn,
I wish more would post funnies to the humor thread. I belong to another forum that the topic of "Humor," was set by the forum administrator with guidelines that only funny items should be posted. Not reply comments. It keeps the thread humorous and lets everyone post that wants to. It also keeps the "other" thread from being inundated with jokes, as now they are all in one place.

I know that a lot of times I don't want to read funnies until I have finished with the meat of the forum. Then, when I have time I'll go in and read all the funnies.

There are many that I do not post in order to try and not offend anyone. But, if one is of the persuasion that blue jokes are bad then maybe two forum threads could be constructed. One where anything goes, and the other for polite funnies. I try to keep mine clean, but there are some risque ones that are funny as can be.
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote