Thanks for your replies. Here's what I did. I picked up the doors high enough to get my bottom track out. I just lifted the shower bar holding the door up above the side frames and rested them on the side frame with a piece of cardboard covering frame. My bottom door track slipped in between the side tracks. I pulled up bottom track, cleaned underneath, put 3 lines of caulk on the track and set it back in. While setting the doors back on the side frames I noticed a run away track wheel. After getting my neighbor to come help pick the top frame with doors off the the side tracks on the floor, we got the top frame off the doors and screwed the wheel back on to where it belonged. We then adjusted the one roller to make sure the door wall balanced side to side. Then reinstalled it. Yes, all done. NOPE! The 3 hour drying caulk didn't set at all. Took a shower that night and water and caulk on the floor. Two days later I redid the caulk with a different 30 minute setting caulk. While it was out I ground down the ridges for the holes in the track so the water can really drain. Bad design. Water just sat in track. Put a bead of caulk on the floor on where each side of track set, caulk on ends, and set track back in. Now all back together. Hope no more leaks. By the way, I really do not like working with caulk. I always make a mess.