Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Great Lakes Region
Click Here to Login

Old 08-02-2010, 04:18 AM   #1
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Here we are at....

Camp Sandusky, in the office for the internet. Unlike what I thought, I was told the wifi is only free in the office. Also, one of their repeaters for the wifi is out and it won't reach where we are parked. We are on site 97 along the fence.

Had some trouble with our truck brakes on the way up here. It developed a bad grinding and I had to take it to the local Ford dealer this morning. Should get it back today if not it should be ready tomorrow. It wouldn't be camping if we didn't have this kind of fun.

See ya all when you get here!

On edit; got our truck back yesterday.They were very nice and worked us in. Problem fixed.

Old 08-02-2010, 05:57 AM   #2
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Camp Sandusky, in the office for the internet. Unlike what I thought, I was told the wifi is only free in the office. Also, one of their repeaters for the wifi is out and it won't reach where we are parked. We are on site 97 along the fence... That is unlike what I was told... Did you talk to Jeff>>>

Did you want a back in site..??? We were told by Jeff that wifi was 3.99 per night or 7.99 for 5 days but was free to us. We have it on paper. On edit...

I am not going to get excited yet... You guys are early.. The rally starts the 5th. we negotiated for freebies 5th to 9th,,, We will be ther the morning of the 4th.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:27 AM   #3
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110

The back in site is fine we were wanting the cable. I didn't mention anything about being with the Montana group when asking about the wifi. I thought their web site offered it for free but maybe I was mistaken.

Bill-N-Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:23 AM   #4
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
The back in is fine. Will see you the 4th.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:03 PM   #5
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
There are 8 of us here on the early day and one Montana that does not belong to us but we will have a chat with them.. The humidity is unbearable.Heading out for dinner.