Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > COVID-19 Discussions
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2020, 02:38 AM   #27
Chiefcpo
Established Member

M.O.C. #12110
OKAY so you got it bad!! PITY PARTY for you NOT!!!!!!
As some know I am in the Philippines, came here for a staycation, Got caught in the CV-19 flight cancelled, high state of quarantine (1 step lower than martial law) and now we are still on low level quarantine.
Under 21 over 59 y.o. not allowed out of residence
1 person to do the shopping Pass required (some what relaxed now)
No bars, sporting events, no movie houses open, not more than 25 in a group(funeral, or public gathering)
Mask required except at table where not more than 25% allowed in eating places.
temp checked at entrances to all building, and each store office in building same at their discretion .
Face shield required using any public transportation(places of business optional for now) {most people DONOT have private vehicles of any sort}
Stage 3 and over quarantine NO PUBLIC transportation and only essential workers allowed outside of home.
No MASK, over Gathering, Out of HOUSE ,$100.oo fine (USA converted) up to $5,000.oo.
PI$$ of government official GO TO JAIL, not a citizen jail and deported after you pay fine (do not pass go do not collect belongings) I from USA, 4 from China, few others in the news.
Yea YOU do have it tough there, I have been locked to the house for almost 7 months now as I am 71 years old.
May your GOD bless you, stay safe, stay healthy, and wearing ACE MASK IS TO PROTECT ME from YOU
Chiefcpo is offline   Reply With Quote