Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2006, 04:00 PM   #1
HowardCh
Established Member

M.O.C. #6624
Sticking our heads out and waving Hi.

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum, but since I'm new here it's a good place to start. Peggy and I are looking at a Montana Big Sky, 2003 model, 36ft. Peggy just loves it, it looks like new inside and out. We have a 2001 Dodge diesel dually to pull it with. Just a couple of questions and if this is the wrong forum I do apologize and will be happy to be pointed in the right direction.

I don't have the exact specs as it is used but I'm assuming I do have enough truck to pull it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

We are trying to get the price down to $22,500 from $25,000 which is way down from the original asking price. We think it is a good price at $25,000 but would like a bit of positive reinforcement.

Are there any specific things we should look for. I've read about the frame problems and it seems the 2003's were prone to cracking. So I intend to look closely to the front cap. Would there be anywhere else to check?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated and Thanks In Advance. If we get it we'll be hangin' around here a lot.
HowardCh is offline   Reply With Quote