Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Campgrounds
Click Here to Login

Old 07-19-2004, 02:13 PM   #1
Montana_462
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #462
Wytheville, VA

Just a quick note on two campgrounds in Wytheville, VA. We were just passing through on our way to NC and stayed in the Wythville, VA KOA. The folks were very nice and there were a lot of things to do in the area but I didn't care much for the campground. The sites were very small and really close together. Some sites are facing each other. Our picnic table was about 15 feet from the other sites picnic table. A little too close for me. On our way home we stayed at Ft Chiswell campgrounds in Wytheville and what an improvement. Big level sites with plenty of room. Its surrounded by farmland and is very quiet. They have two ponds with free fishing and a playground and a pool. We only stayed one night but it was very nice.

Montana_462 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 02:51 PM   #2
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
Ed and Sandy, thanks for the info on cg. I will file this away for future application. Happy rving....
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 08:34 AM   #3
Montana_1280
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1280
Thanks for the info. Glad to hear about Ft. Chiswell. My daughter lives about an hour from there. It could be a good meeting point.
Montana_1280 is offline   Reply With Quote