Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2020, 02:21 PM   #1
Detroit Don
Established Member

M.O.C. #27312
2020 Montana 3740FK Detroit OR

Hi all - Recent wildfires in Oregon ripped through our idyllic town of Detroit Lake a little over a month ago destroying our little town and mountain home leaving us with a need to spread our wings and visit some of the other beautiful places in the PNW and further abroad. Little bit of shopping and a lot of research later we ended up with our brand new 3740FK and a 2019 Chevy Silverado 3500HD crew cab 6.6L diesel DRW. I've been lurking on the forum gleaning all the information my noggin can handle. Several trips to Amazon.com and many thousands of dollars later I just might be ready to beat feet. looking forward to many adventures with our new rig and on this forum. Happy travels to you all!
Detroit Don is offline   Reply With Quote