Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2022, 11:37 AM   #1
New Member
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Macomb
Posts: 9
M.O.C. #28048
Burn Marks Behind Microwave

After 4 years, our High Pointe Microwave/Convection Oven died. I replaced the internal 20 amp fuse, but it kept blowing so we needed to replace the microwave. When I removed it, we found the back of the microwave and the wall to be severely burned. Has anyone else seen this? Is this something to be concerned about before we install the new microwave?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	208.8 KB
ID:	13782  
DoctorD is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.