Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 04-23-2020, 09:58 AM   #1
Linehand15
Established Member

M.O.C. #26120
Model numbers

Hey everyone,
I was going through all the paperwork/ manuals for our new 334BH. Is there a way to find out what model number my specific unit has for like the AC, furnace, fridge, tank heaters ext...
Just trying to get stuff in order so if I need to call someone I have the right part number to give them.

Thanks for any help!

Linehand15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 10:05 AM   #2
jcurtis934
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13740
You should have received a yellow copy of a multipart form titled 'keystones t.v. company systems checks-dealer prep when you bought the unit. It lists installed items, their make, model, and serial number/s.
Old 04-23-2020, 10:06 AM   #3
GHallof
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #25098
I purchased our 17 3661RL Used. The original keystone docs were with the unit plus docs for the addons that the original owner, SAT System and WiFi extender. In the documentation from keystone there was what appeared to be a build sheet that "attempted" to document things as built. While this sheet was helpful in some cases, a lot of info was hard to decipher due to hand writing. Looked to me that they took just as much time to fill out the form as they did building the unit. I ended up doing my own walk thru from top (roof) to bottom and documented everything thru the use of my cell phone.
2017 3661RL
GHallof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 04:24 PM   #4
Linehand15
Established Member

M.O.C. #26120
Thanks for the info! I did find the check list sheet. The hand writing was less then helpful but I did verify all the stuff.
Looking forward to taking it out sooner then later��
Old 04-23-2020, 04:46 PM   #5
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcurtis934 View Post
You should have received a yellow copy of a multipart form titled 'keystones t.v. company systems checks-dealer prep when you bought the unit. It lists installed items, their make, model, and serial number/s.
Ha! I sure never got anything like that with mine. I couldn't even figure out what make my refrigerator was, but searching on the internet by numbers, I finally figured it out. A list of serial numbers... oh I wish!

I didn't even have any kind of manual for the television, the fire place, the microwave, or even the Lippert 6 point leveling system. Now that one was a real joy and delight trying to figure out.

I got no registration cards for anything. I did get the cheesy Keystone Owners Manual that's generic for every camper from 1901 to the moment.
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 05:31 AM   #6
Dave W
Montana Master

M.O.C. #14547
If you have the build shhet, you can find most manuals easily on line. Ours came with the build sheet (written in Swahili) plus a one inch stack of other information. I've added enough extra that it's all in a very full 3" ring notebook and little used info a 1" binder in a home file drawer. Your dealer owes you the information that was supplied with the unit - and may still have it in his office. Oh and that generic booklet - very little worthwhile beyond Keystones' lawyer CYA stuff
2019 F150SC XLT SE Sport,w/full tow package
Dave W is offline   Reply With Quote