Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 04-10-2007, 07:36 AM   #1
dmr1021
Established Member

M.O.C. #5682
Tip o' the Hat to Keystone Customer Service

When we took delivery from Bretz RV in Missoula, MT last August there were some small chips in the kitchen countertop. Bretz service said they had problems with replacement countertops breaking in shipment so we decided to have it done at the factory. WOW!! What service!! Darrell Turner and George Pietrzak, the Service Writers were on-the-ball and kept in touch all along the way. Bobby and Rick, the Techs assigned to our rig found some things I wasn't aware of and corrected them AND replaced the brake break-away cable that I had broken on the trip to Goshen.

EVERYONE was friendly and helpful. Glad I bought a Montana!

-Dave

dmr1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:42 AM   #2
campbud
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3142
Great news to hear!
campbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 10:54 AM   #3
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Dave,
I am happy to hear Keystone has stepped up to the plate once again. One truly cannot explain how great the Service Center is until they have first hand experience with them. Having that feeling of "yours is the only coach that matters" is amazing, and Darrell and George sure do a fantastic job at that!! Enjoy your new counter top...
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 12:41 PM   #4
Fordzilla
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2819
Send a message via MSN to Fordzilla
The folks at the service center are GREAT! Many customer service people will try and make 101 excuses of why there product failed because of this or that and customers abusing something or not maintaining it properly. This group takes pride in making sure everyone leaves there happy and satisfied that they have made a wise decision when purchasing there coach from the best company out there "Keystone". I too am among the many who are very satisfied with how they treated me while at the service center. They told me what they were going to do and brought me back to show me the progress of the repair when it was all tore apart and how the repairs would cure the problem I was seeing. We strongly recommend if you can't get anywhere with your dealer to call the customer service center and talk to the knowledgeable staff there and see what they can do for you.
Fordzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 01:31 PM   #5
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
We are very happy that you discovered first hand what so many of us have found - Keystone stands behind their product and in a very friendly and able way.
boylanag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 12:34 AM   #6
gojodo
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5540
We are also happy with Customer Service at Keystone. They found a manual for the DVD player that was never included in our package. Seems small but the fact they took the time to run it down and send it out quickly speaks volumns for their overall attitude toward their customers. I am also happy about being a Montana owner.
gojodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 03:39 AM   #7
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Just a note to those trying to find the service center at 2425 Davis in Drive in Goshen. You may find that it does not exist , I think, on any mapping program.I have not been able to find one that can find it.. anyhow a phone conversation with our good friend George at the service center confirms that they do not exsist..however the house across the street from the service center does exsist and that address is 65241 County Rd 27...that you can find.. We are looking forward to our service center adventure..
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 01:43 PM   #8
DonandJudy_12
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3206
We called the customer service number prior to scheduling a trip to Goshen. We were given excellent street by street instructions to get there. We also received excellent service on our 2000 Montana 3555RL. They even fixed problems of which we were unaware. Our unit was 6 years old at that time. The cost was 2 dozen do-nuts. Pretty darn reasonable. -- Donandjudy
DonandJudy_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 02:33 PM   #9
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
Sounds as if your stay at Camp Keystone was a great experience. Just the typical Keystone service, Darrel and George do a great job. They always find something that needs replacing or adjusting. And they will get it done. We had two trips there and a great time. The first trip we had seven Keystone products at Camp Keystone. The experience is well worth the trip. They are a very professional team. GBY....
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 04:25 PM   #10
worknomore
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2216
Ditto! We just returned from Texas via the service center, & Darrell & George did a great job again (2nd time there). Got us in on short notice, had the unit for 2 days, & got us on the road again.

I wonder, has anyone heard of any other mfgr that provides this service??? I certainly haven't, except for maybe NuWa out in Kansas...
worknomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 03:32 AM   #11
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
I understand that Forest River was or has built such a facility.
Old 04-23-2007, 02:06 PM   #12
worknomore
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2216
Can't say one way or another Rich, but I do have 2 friends with Cardinals got absolutely nowhere with Forest River's Customer Service department.

Also have an in-law with a HitchHiker who has nothing but praise for NuWa's Service Center in Kansas...
worknomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 03:54 PM   #13
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
The Cardinal was at the top of our buy list but the poor reputatuon on Customer Service is why we do not have one.