Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 12-17-2002, 03:37 PM   #1
Montana_66
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #66
2955RL Mods I Made So Far.

First thing I changed after bringing it home was the toilet swap. I replaced that plastic throne with a good full sized SeaLand Porcelain bowl and also added the Thetford rizer to make it the same height as a home toilet.

I installed a Generac 66LPG generator into the front compartment with remote start controls and hour meter in the small panel under the fridge.

I installed a small 10,000 btu Blue Flame heater on the wall to the right of the head door for more heat in the bedding area because I hunt alot in the winter temps and need the warmth for my old bones. Also put in a Carbon Monoxide sensor right above it at ceiling height.

Installed a double battery setup with 2 Gel Cell batteries from Optima with a switch to use number one or number two or both and can also turn them off if wanted..

I have a lifted Ford F250 Powerstroke that is lifted 4 inches and it sports 35 inch tires also. So I made some cold rolled 5 inch lift blocks and raised the trailer to match up with the truck also.

Installed cable hook up for a satellite system.

Still going to do more but will wait now for spring time to do anything else to it.

Snoodick...

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1kqg0/truck-trailer.jpg

Truck is a 2000 F250 Powerstroke with a 4 inch lift with 35 inch tires & the Trailer is a 2001 2955RL lifted 5 inches to match up to the lifted truck.

Montana_66 is offline   Reply With Quote