Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 07-12-2006, 02:23 PM   #1
CanDo
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2106
HELP WITH ARCHIVES

We have been unable to get the "wonderful" Quest surround sound to work in our 3670. We had printed a long thread titled "Surround Sound" that ran from 11 Jun to 25 June 2006 (can't find it in Archives). Syplace said to "Go into the archives & search "surround sound" Quest. You will find step by step set up. It worked for us. I think it was posted July 04."

I truly believe I am "archive-challenged" . I have tried every combination I can think of to find the thread Syplace mentioned - no joy. I don't think I'm doing the whole search thing right! Can somebody please help? I know you're out there! Thanks!

CanDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 02:31 PM   #2
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Chris,

Try this link, RVWheels was trying to help someone just this AM, maybe it will help.

http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/...61&whichpage=2

Big thing is to use words and open up the time frame, that is what has worked for me when I have used.

Good luck, write back if this doesn't work out for ya.

June 25, 06 is not that long ago, did you try Active topics and the pull down time frame thing, it goes a couple of months alone, course, you will get a LONG list of threads that way!
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 03:14 PM   #3
rickety
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4855
Boy, you and me both . I think the archive thing is theonly thing I would change about the MOC site. The search funtion leaves a lot to be desired. Other thank that it's the greatest!!!!
rickety is offline   Reply With Quote