Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 02-16-2007, 04:11 PM   #1
Kathi
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3113
Blonde Joke

As a trucker stops for a red light, a blonde catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door. The Trucker lowers the window, and she says "Hi, my name is Heather and you are losing some of your load." The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street. When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door. Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they've never spoken, the blonde says brightly, "Hi my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!" Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street. At the third red light, the same thing happens again. All out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, and knocks on the truck door. The trucker rolls down the window. Again she says "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!" When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light. When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back to the blonde. He knocks on her window, and after she lowers it, he says... "Hi, my name is Kevin, it's winter in Michigan and I'm driving the SALT TRUCK!"

Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 06:35 PM   #2
Ozzie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1358
Send a message via MSN to Ozzie
LOL...that's funny. I'm glad we can share in such delights.

You gotta love 'em for trying.
Ozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:33 AM   #3
skypilot
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1846
I've got to pass this one to my work group -- as soon as I get up off the floor (still ROFLMAO ). Thanks - I needed that this morning!!!!!
skypilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:10 AM   #4
bobgay
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5072
A science professor asks his class "If you are in a vacuum and someone shouts, can you hear him?" A blond student asks "Is it turned on?"
bobgay is offline   Reply With Quote