Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2015, 02:51 AM   #1
getontheroad
Established Member

M.O.C. #15997
New Montana Mountaineer

Hi Everyone,
We are new to the Keystone Montana Brand and New to the Fifth Wheel world. In the past we owned two TT. We decided this year we would purchase a new fifth and try that out. We have been doing weekend camping for about 8 years and finally decided that we enjoy it enough to invest a little more money into the RV. Living in North Dakota we were a little hesitant to invest so much money for such a short camping season.

We purchased a 2014 Montana Mountaineer 310RET. I am so excited for all the space. Our current TT has the back bunks and we feel this is a lot of wasted space. Now that the kiddos are older and we only have our 13 year old at home we thought it would be a good time to invest in the living space. Not sure if I am going to like our daughter sleeping in the LR but we loved the look and space in the Mountaineer. Most of the time she wants to sleep outside in a tent with her cousins anyway. I told if worst comes to worst she can always put a bed in the master bed closet.

Excited to learn from all of you. A little bit about my family.
My husband and I have been married for 23 years (we were HS sweethearts) He is the Supervisor of our local Road Maintenance Department, I am currently the CEO of a small non-profit organization in which I helped start about 2 years ago, prior to that I was a Dean of Students at our local community college. We have 3 children. Our oldest son (21) attends college at NDSU---GO BISON! as a mechanical engineering major, our second oldest son who is 18 attends our local community college as a civil engineer major, and our youngest is our 13 year old daughter who basically has made it her life mission to drive her mom and dad crazy!

We camp most of the time around the Devils Lake ND area. The fishing in winter and summer is about the best you can get year around.

Nice to meet all of you!
the Fredericks
getontheroad is offline   Reply With Quote