Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 04-04-2004, 03:17 PM   #1
Montana_1023

M.O.C. #1023
New Member-Future Owner

Hi Everyone! After years of research on the net, at RV dealerships, and campgrounds, we have decided that our retirement rig will be a Montana 3670. Presently, we have two kids in college, so our "disposable income" is pretty much disposed of. If things go well, my retirement will coincide with my daugher's graduation from Grand Valley State University.

We currently live in Leelanau County, Michigan, which is the "little finger" of the mitten. I teach music at two small schools here. My wife taught lower elementary at a small Christian school until her health forced her to leave teaching last school hear. My son is a software engineer who will be working in Connecticut after he graduates in June from Kalamazoo College, and my daughter is a freshman Spanish major at GVSU. Our whole family loves camping and we still go together every chance we get.

I am hoping to hang out here and learn from your experiences with Montana RVs.

Montana_1023 is offline   Reply With Quote