Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

View Poll Results: Tow Truck Brand
Chevy 39 28.47%
Ford 50 36.50%
Ram 40 29.20%
Other 8 5.84%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-04-2020, 02:59 PM   #41
Charico
Established Member

M.O.C. #24984
Truck Options

Face it, we are all mostly quarantined in our homes waiting to escape the orders to stay in place. Our usual trips are changed by the Coronavirus and we need to avoid getting it.
This poll we be interesting and we can all contribute our rigs since we do not have much else going on.
Our truck:
2007 Dodge Ram 3500, 4x4, diesel, shortbed, crewcab
Exhaust brake, cameras, tonneau, WeatherTec mats, Airbags
Under mount Pucks with Pullrite superglide
I thought about getting a new truck until I saw the prices. Our truck has only 64,000 miles and is in great shape and never had problems since I bought it in 2008.
When this rain stops we will set up the 5th wheel and camp on our property and dream we are on a camping trip.

Charico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 03:48 PM   #42
ChaseTX
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #26041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charico View Post
Face it, we are all mostly quarantined in our homes waiting to escape the orders to stay in place. Our usual trips are changed by the Coronavirus and we need to avoid getting it.
This poll we be interesting and we can all contribute our rigs since we do not have much else going on.
Our truck:
2007 Dodge Ram 3500, 4x4, diesel, shortbed, crewcab
Exhaust brake, cameras, tonneau, WeatherTec mats, Airbags
Under mount Pucks with Pullrite superglide
I thought about getting a new truck until I saw the prices. Our truck has only 64,000 miles and is in great shape and never had problems since I bought it in 2008.
When this rain stops we will set up the 5th wheel and camp on our property and dream we are on a camping trip.

I am looking for 07 to 08 model dually. That year is still old enough you dont have to buy a snap on scan tool to work on, but new enough to still have a pretty fair amount of tow capacity. I only have 150K on mine, but ready to go back to a dually.
ChaseTX is offline   Reply With Quote