Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 06-21-2006, 03:03 PM   #41
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Well, Larry, I have my degree in Biology and Physiology, al;ong with my secondary teaching certification and advanced certifications in those fields. I have played 5 years of college football. I have been a football coach at the high school and college levels, and I have seen a lot of amazing physical injuries. I have been an American Red Cross CPR and First Aid instructor. I have taught advanced health science classes. I have been an athletic weight training coach/instructor at both the high school and college levels. In my professional and multi-experienced opinion... THAT'S NOT GOOD!" (No charge for that...)

You must be on some HEAVY DUTY antibiotics, right? Glad to have you back. We are praying for a speedy recovery.

Dave

dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 03:40 PM   #42
fulltimedreamer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #919
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by VanMan

OK - I got my 2 ordered. I'm running a little behind - I spent 2 weeks in the hospital with an emergency appendectomy with 10 inches of gaingrenous colon removed (2 surgeries in 3 days). I just got home Monday evening and am just now "caring" much about the RV toys - but I'll catch up !!!!
Larry,
I'm glad to hear you are home and on the mend. Having had a similar surgery, you have my empathy and prayers. It's a good sign that your back on the net! Hope you are feeling better soon.

BTW I'm still waiting on my Kill-A-Watt. Maybe tomorrow...
fulltimedreamer is offline   Reply With Quote